Resin Art Epoxy
- What is Resin Art Epoxy?
- epoxy is a two-component system consisting of resin and hardener, it becomes solid after mixing
- resin is used in industry, boat building, art, kitchen floors, jewelry, sculptures, tables, etc.
- What are the characteristics of Resin Art Expoxy?
- results are amazing and unique
- finishing is completely solid, similar to a hard shell
- heat resistant, not heatproof, it’s advised to use coasters.
- easy to clean
- epoxy is scratch resistant, not scratch-proof.
- because it’s very hard and durable, it’s possible to sand and polish the table top, so it will look brand new again
- My technique?
I use several layers of epoxy, to give even more depth (3D-effect) giving a beautiful look to my tables and if chosen high gloss, a mirror-like finish